Emergency Exchange Guidelines
- Emergency exchanges can be made at the Box Office, or by fax up to 5pm before the performance you wish to exchange into or out of.
- The emergency exchange fee is $10 per ticket for subscribers, and $25 per ticket for "5 or More" package holders.
- Fax exchanges may not be requested earlier than one week before the performance you wish to exchange into or out of. Emergency exchanges are not available online or by phone.
- For emergency exchanges at the Box Office, please bring your tickets to the Box Office during regular Box Office hours. (Hours are listed above, under "In Person.")
For emergency exchanges by fax, please follow these steps:
- Cut the tickets in half, being careful not to destroy the barcodes.
- Fax a copy of the cut-in-half tickets (with readable barcodes and your printable ticket exchange form) to 323.850.2155.